Monday, June 24, 2013

3, 2, 1...


I'm always interested in the facts that people tack on the back of their introduction - it's either important in the definition of themselves or they think it's memorable.

So hi there! I'm Priscilla.

  • A Psychology major soon to be graduate (!!!)


  • Writing helps me sort out of my thoughts. 
  • I'm a Harry Potter nerd and proud - if you know your Potter, there's a chance we'll get along. 


  • I love Disney princess movies and at the same time acknowledge that they can be problematic. 
My posts in this blog will likely include any or all of the above, whatever I'm in love with at the moment, and perhaps some of my writing too. Right now I'm trying to discover what I'm doing with my life, but at the same time I'd like to stay a child at heart. So there will be fluff and there will be seriousness.

So sit back, read on, and enjoy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment